So, our self-described conservative congressman wants it to be harder to vote (with no evidence that there is any voter fraud in this country except by his own house mate and employee.
- YES on requiring lobbyist disclosure of bundled donations. (May 2007)
- NO on granting Washington DC an Electoral vote & vote in Congress. (Apr 2007)
- NO on protecting whistleblowers from employer recrimination. (Mar 2007)
- YES on requiring photo ID for voting in federal elections. (Sep 2006)
- YES on restricting independent grassroots political committees. (Apr 2006)
- YES on prohibiting lawsuits about obesity against food providers. (Oct 2005)
- YES on limiting attorney's fees in class action lawsuits. (Feb 2005)
And he thinks DC residents don't deserve representation in Congress.
Doesn't want whistle blowers protected but wants those poisoned by improper food handling to get off easily.
Wants to restrict grassroots organization (because Republicans have no grassroots except for people they lie to) and wants to limit fair business practices by attorneys so that poorer victims will never be able to recover the costs of being screwed by big corporations.