Wednesday, August 29, 2007

What's with Republicans and their repressed sex drives?

In July, MySpace kicked out 29,000 Republican perverts.

cigar.jpg


Yeah. Here's the July 25th story. I thought it was a joke like this other FruitFly post on GOP importing prostitutes for the 08 convention. (And maybe that one is not a joke!) But, no, the MySpace story is in the freakin' Christian Post. And NC's own Roy Cooper leads the charge:

MySpace.com has found and removed more than 29,000 sex offenders with profiles on the popular social networking site, according to state officials on Tuesday.

The newly released figure was a huge jump from 7,000 profiles of sex offenders just two months ago on a site with about 180 million profiles. Roy Cooper, North Carolina Attorney General Roy Cooper along with several others had demanded data on the number of registered sex offenders using the social networking site, owned by News Corp.

"I'm absolutely astonished and appalled because the number has grown so exponentially over so short of time with no explanation," said Connecticut Attorney General Richard Blumenthal, according to The Associated Press.

So maybe it's time to probe deeper. I mean, look at Larry Craig and read the endless stories of Republican Sex Offenders, like North Carolina's own Coy Privette and David Almond, and don't forget Pat McHenry's friend, the National College Republican Chair Glenn Murphy, who likes to give blow jobs to sleeping heterosexual acquaintances.

It's not like there aren't sexual predators and perverts in the Democratic Party but come on. Things are getting obvious here. Exactly why are so many Republicans perverts? I mean, we all know perverts are around every corner. Down every dark alley. And there seems to be quite a large subset of them which are what I call PRiGs: Predatory Republican Gays.

Obviously, we aren't going to answer all the questions about Republicans, their repressed sexuality and the need for their leaders to be sexually predatory whether gay, bi or hetero.

But I thought that it's time to get this conversation started.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are doing such a fantastic job!

Petulant said...

DQ- any good soul knows that the devil is making them behave that way. He offered temptation and they all bend over.

Then,in retaliation for that sin, they bend the rest of us over.

Unknown said...

Well, even though I can't stand the smarmy little weasel, Patty looks almost sexy in that cigar pic. (I know, I know....). I think it must be my weakness for men in white T-shirts. :-)

CW said...

Thank you for investigating this. I was going to quit my job and write a book about it, since no one seems to be doing any serious research. It is astounding how many closeted gays wield power in the GOP. It is not just a coincidence, but part of a real psycho-sexual profile.

Drama Queen said...

CW, don't let me stop your research. I would love to hear more about what you've theorized or uncovered. You can email me using the "EMAIL ME" link on the left side of this blog about six items down.