Here's where he stands on the hot topics:
- Recognize the Unborn Childs' right to life and to deem that life begins from conception.
- Illegalize abortion of any kind, because abortion for any reason is murder.
- Ensure the individual's right to keep and bear arms without unconstitutional governmental restrictions.
- Enforce current border security laws and prevent the government from granting amnesty to illegal aliens.
- Bring our troops home, and end the unconstitutionally declared war in Iraq.
- Encourage the US to re-adopt a non-interventionalist foreign policy as the founders demanded.
- Attempt to help lower, and eventually, entirely abolish the income, estate and gift taxes.
- Preserve the US Citizens' right to free speech and oppose all attempts to enact hate crime bills.
Mr. Bryan Elliot Greene was born on January 27, 1961 in Charlotte, NC and has lived in the Caldwell County area for the majority of life. After graduating from West Caldwell High School he married his high school sweetheart, Kim Susan Shew, in June of 1981. A year later in 1982, Bryan enlisted in the United States Marine Corp., were he had the pleasure of serving his nation for seven and a half years both stateside and overseas. He is also the proud father of four children; Brandon (1983), Jordon (1987), Jared (1994) and Kallie (2001).Maybe he'll suck some votes from Pat. If he can get on the ballot, that is.
Bryan currently works in the Engineering Department at Frye Regional Medical Center, though he can do anything from fixing a car, building a house, electrical and heating and air. Even still, Mr. Greene is a well rounded individual who understands the need for principled, constitutional representation in our government and desires to be that representation. Bryan Greene has, throughout the years, been heavily involved in leadership roles. He serves as a deacon, and choir director while teaching the combined teens and college and career sunday-school class at Temple Baptist Church in Lenoir, NC.